Call for Abstract
Euro Ophthalmology and Eye Surgery Conference, will be organized around the theme “”
Eye Surgery Meet 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Eye Surgery Meet 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Eye surgery well known as ocular surgery performed on the eye or its adnexa, by ophthalmologist. The eye is a very delicate organ, and requires extreme care before and after a surgical procedure to prevent further damage. An expert eye surgeon is incharged for selecting the appropriate surgical process for the patient, to the necessary safety precautions. Since the eye has heavy supply from nerves, anesthesia is used. Most commonly used is Local anesthesia General anesthesia is often used for children.
- Track 1-1 PRK (photorefractive keratectomy
- Track 1-2LASEK (laser epithelial keratomileusis)
- Track 1-3RLE (refractive lens exchange)
- Track 1-4ASIK (laser in-situ keratomileusis)
- Track 1-5 Phakic Intraocular Lens Implants
- Track 1-6Intacs
- Track 1-7EpiLasik
Macular degeneration, is also called as age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARD), as per medical condition which may cause in blurred or no vision in the center of the visual field. Macular degeneration typically effects in older people. Genetic factors and smoking also major role. It is due to repair to the macula of the retina. c is done by a complete eye exam. The severity is classified into three types’ early, intermediate, and late. The late type is future classified into "dry" and "wet" forms with the dry form making up 90% of cases. In 2015 it affected 6.2 million people globally. In early years it was the fourth most common adverse effect is blindness after cataracts, preterm birth, and glaucoma. It most ranges occurs in people over the age of fifty and in the United States is the most common cause of vision loss in this age group.
- Track 2-1 photodynamic therapy
- Track 2-2 Laser coagulation
- Track 2-3Visual hallucinations
- Track 2-4Preterm birth
Pediatric ophthalmologist’s targets on visual system and various diseases that damages visual development in children. Pediatric ophthalmologists operate eye surgery and treat children's eye problems using glasses and medications. Many ophthalmologists and physicians refer pediatric patients to pediatric ophthalmologist for diagnosis and treatment of ocular problems due to their unique needs. In explosion to vision problems, they also treat children with head turns, head tilts, squinting of the eyes are preferred head postures referred to pediatric ophthalmologist for examination. Pediatric ophthalmologists also treat adults with eye movement disorders (such as nystagmus or strabismus) due to their informality with strabismus conditions. Children experience a various eye problems. Pediatric ophthalmologists are trained to manage the following disorders.
- Track 3-1Pediatric glaucoma
- Track 3-2Convergence insufficiency and asthenopia
- Track 3-3Retinopathy of prematurity
- Track 3-4Blocked tear ducts
- Track 4-1Alcohol
- Track 4-2 Diabetic
- Track 4-3 Abetalipoproteinemia
- Track 4-4Cataract
- Track 5-1Being over the age of 60
- Track 5-2Having a family history of AMD
- Track 5-3Cigarette smoking
- Track 5-4 Obesity
- Track 5-5 Hypertension
Ocular oncology is providing skilled identification and treatment of ocular tumors and scope of Specification. to shield the health associated well-being of adult patients with an ocular neoplasm and prolonglife. retinoblastoma and neoplasm tumor is that the most generally recognized tumor of the attention happen in children.
- Track 6-1 Retinoblastoma
- Track 6-2 Eyelid tumour
- Track 6-3 Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Track 6-4Swelling Eyes
- Track 6-5 Visual impairment
- Track 7-1Waterfalls in Babies
- Track 7-2 Eyelid Twitching
- Track 7-3Decreased tear or excessive evaporation
- Track 7-4 Swelling Eyes
The leading causes of blindness and low vision diseases such as age-related macular degeneration, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma. Other common eye disorders include amblyopia and strabismus .Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Legal blindness can be caused by age-related macular degeneration because this disease affects the central vision provided by the macula .
- Track 8-1Refractive Errors
- Track 8-2 Uvetitis
- Track 8-3 Dry Eye
- Track 8-4 Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 9-1Ocular hypertension
- Track 9-2Diabetic retinopathy
- Track 9-3Central retinal vein occlusion
- Track 9-4Pigmentary glaucoma
A clinical condition that leads to insufficient tear film washed out from the eyes in that tear that removes down the face rather than the nasolacrimal system. This may cause due to ocular irritation and inflammation including trichiasis and entropion or obstructed tear outflow tract which is divided according to its Cause of trauma there could be facial fractures includes nasoethmoid fractures or maxillary and soft tissue trauma which involes nose and eyelid. This condition is often causes frustrating or irritating. A systematic review explains the usage of punctal plugs for treatment of dry eye. A surgical procedure called a dacryocystorhinostomy is mostly done for join the lacrimal sac to the nasal mucosa in order to restore lacrimal drainage.
- Track 10-1Red Eye
- Track 10-2Night Blindness
- Track 10-3 Eye Strain
- Track 10-4 Lazy Eye
- Track 10-5 Cross Eye
- Track 11-1Dry eyes
- Track 11-2Glare, halos and double vision
- Track 11-3Flap problems
- Track 11-4Astigmatism
- Track 11-5 Vision loss or changes
- Track 11-6 After surgery you may have difficulty seeing at night
- Track 11-7 Overcorrections
An Ophthalmic nurse is a nursing professional that focuses on assessing and treating patients with a variety of eye diseases and injuries' Educating the public and other health workers on primary eye care, including health promotion and prevention of ophthalmic diseases.
- Track 12-1Ophthalmic Surgical Assistance.
- Track 12-2 Counseling
- Track 12-3Eye Health Education
- Track 12-4 Outreact.
- Track 12-5 Manage ocular emergencies
Gene Therapy in the field of Eye disease treatment is a biggest achievement. In gene therapy, the target is the retina, being a particularly perfect organ for therapeutic interventions. Also as a small tissue, highly compartmentalized, immune-privileged and easily accessible.As there is no cure for the permanent vision loss caused by the several Retinal diseases. One of the novel therapeutic strategies aims at the development of stem cells based neuroprotective and regenerative medicine. Embryo, bone marrow, the region of neuronal genesis and the eye are the main sources of Stem Cells for the treatment of Retinal diseases.
- Track 13-1Stem cells Transplantation
- Track 13-2 Encapsulated Cell Technology
- Track 14-1 Ocular and systemic side effects of drugs
- Track 14-2 Transplantation technologies for retina.
- Track 14-3Sustained delivery approaches Diagnostic dye solutions
- Track 14-4Abnormal vision development